jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995423
Employer Ref. 91M0079447
My client is a well-known MNC in HK, She is currently looking to hire a Java senior analyst programmer to head up a small team of 2 people in Hong Kong. Working together with the R&D, S&M team, you will be driving the fast development standard across the APAC regions.
- Work with different departments to facilitate solutions development for systems and processes
- Provide solutions to retailers / brand owners and factories for support and / or launch new business
- Response the entire SDLC, with you being responsible for the collection of user requirements, analysis, design and implementation of the system.
- Provide technical expertise to the design and enhancement of systems
- Prepare system design and functional specification documents
- Analyze and design of applications, involve in IT system implementations and provide technical support to users
- Assist in supervise timeliness, quality, and reliability of development work done in Shenzhen
- Assist in managing systems implementations with team members
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- 4 years hands-on IT experience in Java development with technical knowledge in Web application
- Solid knowledge of JEE architecture, such as Java servlet, JSP, HTML (CSS), AJAX, Web Service, SQL, Spring, Hibernate and software design pattern
- Knowledge of SQL database is an added advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work under pressure and committed to deadline
All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Randstad's Privacy Notice.
Feel free to contact Vanessa at 2232 3477 for further enquiry.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"