CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004910013
- Perform application development, coding, documentation, testing, user training, maintenance and enhancement for application systems
- Administer, support, health check and monitor application system
- Assist in providing advice on IT equipment procurement
- Bachelor holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years IT work experience in application development or enhancement
- With solid experience in Java programming
- Knowledge of Jboss, Tomcat, Oracle, VMware, Linux
- Certification of Java or Oracle
- Good analytical and problem skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.