PacificLink iMedia Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146337
What you will do as a Java Developer in PacificLink:
- Participate in not only in Java applications development, but also applications enhancement, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide per agreed standards.
- Manage user requirements, functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations.
- Collaborate with other team members for the production and delivery of project deliverables.
- Assist with system development and support.
What will make you an outstanding candidate:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience on software development. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Knowledge in web-based Java, Spring and SQL programming.
- Experience in RESTful Web Services.
- Experience in using Eclipse.
- Experience with database design and coding.
- Experience in operating UNIX/LINUX.
- Good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in innovating new technologies.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, both spoken and written.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PacificLink iMedia Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
About PacificLink iMedia Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
PacificLink, part of Accenture Interactive, is an award-winning digital agency group providing end-to-end digital capabilities including omni-channel strategy, data-driven digital marketing, social media, creative design, innovative technology and full-stack development.
In 2015, PacificLink joined Accenture Interactive, which has been named by Advertising Age as the world’s biggest and fastest growing Digital Agency Network. Powered further by the newly launched Accenture Interactive Studios in Hong Kong, you will be able to unleash your creative potential through teaming and co-creation with clients in a 40,000 sq feet state-of-the-art innovative space. You will also gain invaluable experience and cross-industry exposure with Accenture Interactive’s extensive network of clients and support from our forward-thinking teams.
Join PacificLink, part of Accenture Interactive, to start a new endeavor for your creativity and career aspiration.