jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145268
Our client, a leading bank is looking for young and talented Java EE Developers and System Analysts for their e-banking projects. Permanent Positions. Selected candidate will be involved in developing large scale e-Banking . Great remuneration and benefit.
- Responsible hands-on development with Java EE web and server side programming
- Responsible for web application development.
- Responsible for system analysis, design, documentation, development and support
- Manage User requirements, functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations
- At lease 3 years' experience in application development ideally in a banking or related systems experience,
- Development experience with Java EE, jQuery, .NET, EJB, JMS, XML, Unix/Linux and Shell Script.
- Experience in building Java web applications and client/server systems.
- Excellent technical writing/documentation skills, design system and analysis
- University degree from a reputed university
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put Java EE E-Banking Developer / System Analyst - Leading Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pinpoint Asia Limited
About Pinpoint Asia Limited
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world's top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at www.pinpointasia.com