Eclipse Trading is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading, including options market making and delta one trading, with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong and Sydney.
Technology is an integral part of our business, and we seek a high calibre individual for our development needs.
For our growing team in Hong Kong, we are looking for a:
Java Front Office Developer - Trading Systems Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836315
Eclipse Trading is embarking on a significant transformation of our in-house Equity Derivatives Trading Systems to support its continuing expansion into new markets and trading strategies. The successful candidate will become a core member of the development team responsible for this transformation.
What we do:
- Transforming the design and architecture ofour suite of Java trading applications for our growing Delta 1 and Options Market Making desks
- Contributing to the rearchitecture of our Reference Data, Parameter Management and Order Management systems to support our growing volumes and expansion into new product lines
- Designing and implementing new solutions to manage inventory, tracking error, short selling, risk estimation and pricing
- Working directly with traders to capture requirements and propose solutions
What you offer:
- Excellent core Java design and development skills
- 3+ years of development experience in building distributed systems
- Strong believer in automated testing and collaboration
- Good understanding of operating systems and network I/O
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Attractive benefits package with discretionary bonus
- Life/work balance in a multi-cultural environment with reasonable work hours
- A fast growing company, encouraging exploration of the new technologies and ideas
- A flat management structure, open communication across departments including Front Office, where everyone is willing to voice his/her opinion and give/take criticism.
- Play an active role in team growth and results
- Hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
If you want to work in a fast paced and proactive working environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then joining us will be a positive change in your career.
Please send us your resume (in PDF or MS Word format) and your cover letter, including your availability, previous and expected salary by applying online here.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.eclipseoptions.com