CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Java Junior Programmer / Programmer (Fresh Graduated are welcome)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833164
- Undertake system development, enhancement, maintenance and support activities
- Assist System Analyst and Analyst/Programmer to provide system maintenance and support to existing application systems and conduct system enhancements for them
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data and perform testing
- Support UAT and system implementation
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in application development and maintenance
- Familiar with programming language and technologies in Java, J2EE, XML & SQL etc.
- Experience in Java/Web development, JSP, Spring, Strut, PL/SQL and RDBMS would be an advantages.
- Enthusiastic in programming, like problem solving, willing to learn.
- Fresh graduated is also welcomed
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information collects for recruitment purpose only.