Abas is a German based international ERP companies providing business solutions to a variety of industries. These companies have chosen to implement Abas in all levels of their organization, while simultaneously sharing the experience of their transformation with others. We are convinced that our customers can only achieve long-term success by means learning from the inside and outside. Knowledge of the specific ERP tools can only provide short-term fixes if these tools are not integrated within a continuous improvement process, one which is implemented through out the entire system, including all supporting functions. All of this needs to be supported by a strategically led management of change, within an environment of trust, where employees are the focus.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833710
With this in mind, we are looking for programmer to support our customers to incorporate their daily work into the Abas ERP system and to deliver the best services to our customers by the successful project implementations. As an ERP programmer, you will assist our customers’ project teams through the Abas implementation process in programming and operational support areas. This entire process was developed by us expressly for the development of future Abas customers in Hong Kong and China.
- To assist our Project Manager to deliver Abas ERP projects
- Programming and operational support
- Maintain programming documentations
- Manage a working infrastructure for the consulting team.
- To provide hotline support services to internal and external customers.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer / IT related area
- Knowledge in Java programming
- Knowledge in Linux and Windows server environment
- Knowledge in basic networking concept
- Knowledge in script programming
- Having team and cooperation spirit
- Honest, optimistic and responsible
- Culturally adaptive and sensitive
- Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic and organized
- Priority will be given to those having experience in large ERP system implementation
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Bonus scheme
- Travel allowance
- Paid annual leave and national holidays
- Professional training and development
- Career opportunities
The aforementioned post will require traveling within China and to Hong Kong, and the contracts are offered on a 2 year basis.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only