jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914645
Employer Ref. 3575790/001
Hands-on JAVA Openings: Programmers, System Analyst, or System Architect. Companies across different industries from enterprises (In-house), to Start-ups, to smoothly running applications operators.
A number of clients, across different industries, are seeking for hands-on JAVA Developers (Different seniority available), from well-established enterprises (In-house), to fun & dynamic Start-ups, to up and running applications houses/ operators. Here are some of the openings:
- System Analyst,
- System Architect.
Please apply to this job if you're interested in looking for a new JAVA job, or simply to stay updated on any JAVA openings going forward.
As a JAVA Programmer/ System Analyst/ System Architect, both yours and your team's aim is to create JAVA based applications by going through proper SDLC processes - These applications could various from internal business applications, to external applications/ internet platforms (Depends on your own interest and the type of company you will be choosing). In summary, your responsibilities include:
- Analyse requirements collected from end-users,
- Participate in the design and planning, specifying the system's technical specs and project timeline,
- Perform hands-on coding during the development stage,
- Involve/ assist in SIT and UAT,
- And most importantly, keep learning and share critical knowledge across the team
To excel in these positions, these are the pre-requisites required:
- A Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent,
- 1 - 10 years of experience in hands-on JAVA development (Depends on the seniority you're looking for),
- Solid proficiency in JAVA or J2EE,
- Excellent knowledge in web technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.), and database languages (MSSQL, MYSQL),
- Good knowledge in SDLC,
- You should be a person who is: detail oriented, passionate in technologies, hunger for knowledge, self-motivated and capable to handle pressure (from deadlines, discovering bugs, etc.),
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered as Programmer, or Analyst Programmer,
- Candidates with prior team leading/ system design/ stronger business mindset will be considered as System Architect.
You will either receive a lot of opportunities/ exposure to grow with a rapidly growing and dynamic Start-up/ Application Operator, or enjoy a comparatively stable environment with a well-established Corporation/ Enterprise. An attractive salary package and bonuses will be offered to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roger Hon-Kit Liu on +852 2848 9542
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk