BIOTRONIK is a family-owned company. We have seen tremendous growth during the last 20 years—and we are gearing up for more as we continue to expand our product line and develop our markets around the globe. If you have a passion for excellence and if you are interested in a company that values its employees as the most precious resource, consider joining us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836373
- Verify the accuracy of invoice and other accounting documents and invoice
- Handle accounts receivable and payables
- Assist to update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records about financial business transactions
- Assist to analyse budget versus actual expense discrepancies
- Ensure data input in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist to prepare month-end closing, schedule, analysis, reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Handle Employee monthly reimbursements.
- Handle general administration duties
- Participate in ad hoc assignment
- Diploma or above with at least 3 years relevant experience
- 2-3 years working experience in MNC
- Detail-oriented, organized, responsible, diligent and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel: Pivot Table; Words) and knowledge in AccPac is an advantage
- Customer-oriented with strong negotiation, presentation and communication with clients
- Able to work under pressure & tight deadline
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
5 days work, bank holiday & attractive remuneration to the right candidates. Candidates should send their application letter, full C.V. with current and expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now" for interview.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)