Bulgari Asia Pacific Limited
Part of the LVMH Group, Bulgari has been creating renowned fine jewelry since 1884. Today it is a global and diversified luxury brand with a product and services portfolio of jewels, watches, accessories, fragrances, hotels and resorts featuring exceptional quality, an innovative style and impeccable service.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922618
- Handle accounts receivable
- Assist in month-end closing
- Assist in stock take
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Prepare monthly reports and schedules
- Assist in budget preparation
- High diploma holder or above in Accounting
- 3 - 4 years or above relevant experience in accounting field, preferably in retail industry
- Practical experience in SAP would be a definite advantage
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented, responsible, independent, self-motivated and interpersonal
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration and comprehensive trainings. Interested applicants please send your detailed resume, contact number, current & expected salaries to us, by email or by fax to (852) 2905 1777.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.