Junior Accountant URGENT
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996017
Employer Ref. 313-32765-jc2
Junior Accountant_ 3 Contract to Perm
- Handle the general accounting functions which will involve day to day financial operations, preparation of month end closing, consolidation accounts, tax computation, cash flow projection, reconciliations, variance analysis, weekly cash position and other financial reports on a regular basis.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting/business plan and the quarterly reforecast.
- Assist in dealing with the external auditor, tax agent and company secretary in relation to statutory audit, company secretarial and tax matters.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of documentations associates with KYC, loan financings and bank account opening, etc.
- Maintain the proper filing system of the accounts and secretarial documents in both the hard and soft copy.
- Assist in the implementation of the effective internal controls and enchantment of accounting system.
- Assist in the group tax planning.
- Undertake ad-hoc project assigned by senior management.
- A degree holder or above major in accounting, business, finance or related subject and a qualified accountant (HKICPA or ACCA preferred). Will also consider those who are currently taking professional exam and going to be qualified soon.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- A team player who is humble, responsible, diligence, with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Working experience in MNC environment is preferrable
- • Fluent English and Cantonese
Interested party, please send your resume email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected package and availability.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk