Founded in 2000, AASTOCKS is a leading financial information provider in HK focusing on combining the latest technology with market insights to deliver the hottest news, instant quotes and technical analysis in the global financial markets through websites and mobile apps for retail customers, as well as business solutions for our corporate clients.
After more than a decade of endeavor, AASTOCKS gains the global fame and recognition for the swift processing of data from exchanges all over the world. Our footsteps fall along countless platforms of clients, including HSBC, Citigroup, Bank of China, ICBC, and many more. Our award-winning mobile app repeatedly ranks top three of all free-to-download apps in the financial category of App Store and Google Play ever since its launch with multi-million users worldwide at present.
From ground zero to a gigantic base of investors of millions, AASTOCKS builds the success by embracing people with diversified talent, passion and dreams. We think beyond traditions, limitations, or any other norms as we respect the uniqueness of people and believe in every superfine element in the company which would lead us to any possibilities.
Junior Accounting Officer / Accounting Assistant (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145906
- Process daily billing and receipts reconciliation
- Prepare deferred income schedule and monthly amortization worksheet
- Perform accounting routine, including invoice preparation, journal inputs and receipts, etc
- Prepare month-end closing and accounting schedules
- Assist in the annual statutory audit
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines
- 1-3 years experience in accounting or auditing
- Positive, detail-minded, good communication skills, able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accounting Assistant
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Fresh graduates will also be considered