Junior Admin Assistant/Sec (Fluent English) Private Equity
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915354
Employer Ref. 313- 399088-jc3.5
Secretarial Support to 2-3 senior executives
- 3-4 senior foreign executives who are intensive frequent travelers
- Coordinate with regional office for meeting arrangement
- Calendar management and associated tasks such as booking conference rooms, audio visual equipment, documentation, meeting scheduling etc.
- Logistics and arrangement of meetings for visitors, management meetings
- Co-ordinating logistics for business & family trips and team travel arrangements
- Filing, invoicing and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
- Providing general support including handling phone enquiries, photocopying, booking meeting rooms, stationery re-ordering, typing, filing, mail, etc.
- Assisting/leading the organization of events
- University degree required
- A minimum of 5 years secretarial and administrative experience in serving senior executives in sizable foreign FIs
- Experience in the investment management or investment banking environment preferable
- Full proficiencyin English, fluent in Japanese(prefs), Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous experience in dealing with regional/global office
- Enthusiastic, humble, willing to assist, strong work ethic
- Friendly and cheerful
- Very well-organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to think independently
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Strong Microsoft Office
Interested parties, please send your resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk