Courses & Seminars Limited (C&S) is a leading provider of continuous professional training for professionals in the legal, accounting, compliance, risk management and the financial services industries. Since our inception in late 2001, we have organized over 1,400 courses, seminars and conferences which attracted professionals from a broad spectrum of industries to attend. We are now expanding our business to include a training centre for rental by other third parties as well as external event management business.
Please visit our website at www.courses-seminars.com for further details.
C&S is an accredited provider of continual professional or certification education for a number of industry bodies and professional institutes, including, the Law Society of Hong Kong, the Law Society of British Columbia, Canada, the CFA Institute and the CPE Programme of GARP. Some C&S courses also can earn credits for those licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to meet their continual professional training requirements. In addition, the company is the local operator for two overseas providers of certification programs, namely, International Compliance Association and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. From time to time and in line with conferences it organizes, C&S also compiles and publishes topical books of interest to conference attendees and its other members.
Junior /Assistant Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834280
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for full books of accounts and recording transactions in MYOB
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual return estimate and cash management
- Cash flow management including preparing invoice and handling payment transactions for group companies / funds
- Assist in audit
- Perform administrative matters including office supplies ordering, mail services, petty cash, medical claims, leave, regular payment, etc.
- Manage efficient filing system (both hard copy and e-filing), inventory and warehouse management
- Responsible for premise, telephone system, server and office equipment maintenance
- Prepare expense reports
- Update various lists, logs, prepare and consolidate reports
- Assist Senior Manager in monthly / annual budgets and cash flow analysis / forecasts
- Assist in different adhoc projects as required
- Degree holder with strong academic track in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years solid experience in accounting field / audit firm
- Qualified member of ACCA/ HKICPA or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in MYOB
- Proficient in MS office and excellent in Excel formula
- Pro-active, mature, well organized, efficient and detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Handle adhoc projects as assigned
To be successful in this role, the candidate needs to be a motivated and self-driven individual eager to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary to hr @courses-seminars.com