Cheung & Liu Solicitors
Who we are
We are a fast-growing medium-sized local firm in the CBD and are now looking for a Junior Commercial/Corporate Lawyer with 0-2 years’ post-qualification experience.
Junior Commercial / Corporate Lawyer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991608
We are seeking for potential candidates with the following elements:
- 0-2 years’ experience(experience is preferable although not necessary as full training will be provided) in Corporate M&A, IPOs, Capital Markets and commercial contracts, etc.
- career-driven and diligent
- ability to work in a highly pressured environment and under imminent deadlines
- having genuine interest in the commercial/corporate arena
- trilingual - good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What we offer
At Cheung and Liu you will be working with both regional and local companies. We provide impeccable internal support and resolve to up your legal skills to another level.
The successful candidate will advise on a wide spectrum of general corporate and commercial matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, IPOs, joint-venture agreements and othergeneral corporate issues. He/she will play a key role in a budding corporate team working very closely with 2 highly experienced corporate lawyers who had worked at one of the magic circle firms/leading banks.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.