Elead Global Limited
Multi-Level Marketing company located in Kwun Tong is looking for the following experienced candidates :
Junior Customer Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995770
Elead Global Limited
eLEAD Global Limited, based in Hong Kong, is a vibrant enterprise at the forefront of the latest trends, With the Internet as its platform, it breaks through the many limits of conventional businesses by offering career and business managment services regardless of time, available space, and location.
eLEAD upholds that whole, plant-based foods are the best, a philosophy that drives its research, development, and production using state-of-the-art technology. Its products are made by GMP-certified food manufacturers with nearly 30 years of experience and expertise. From the selection of raw ingredients to production and packaging, every process is meticulously monitored to ensure the highest product quality.
eLEAD is a web-based enterprise expertly managed by a professional team comprising medical practitioners, legal experts, I.T. professionals, and financial managers hailing from America and Asia. These young talents are also supported by experts with over 30 years of experience in fields such as research and development, sales and marketing, and computer technology.
eLEAD runs on an effective online system, promoting an eco-friendly “paperless” business model. This also offers customers a convenient and hassle-free shopping experience.
- To prepare documentations, such as lists uploading, store replenishment and stock transfer reports
- To assist the daily administrative operations of Warehouse department
- Handle customers’ feedback and monitor the complaint handling process are resolved
- Perform other duties assigned by the superiors
- Respond to phone, email enquires and requests from customers, internal parties and overseas offices efficiently;
- Daily stock keeping/stock-take, issue invoice and delivery note
- Form 5/ DSE or above, with 1 year clerical experience
- A team player, possess initiative, willing to learn and customer-oriented
- Hands-on PC knowledge e.g. Word, Excel, Access and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in spoken & written Cantonese, English & Mandarin
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- 5 days per week (11:00-20:00)
Year-end bonus and attractive remuneration package to the right person
Please send the resume by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.