RDP Asia Limited
Experience and professionalism has earned RDP its reputation as a sourcing company, supplying merchandise to some of the leading brands in the world. Over the past 14 years RDP have worked with all major studios including The Walt Disney Company, 20th Century Fox, Warner Bros, Paramount, DreamWorks, Sony Pictures, and Universal.
Our focus is: creativity, customer service, producing quality products, ethical sourcing & compliance.
We handle the entire process from concept, production, through to delivery to each individual market.
In our logistics hub Hong Kong & our newly established Guangdong warehousing we currently distribute Globally to over 75 countries. Here we can pick and pack orders (should an order consist of several items) and deliver direct to the market providing delivery updates and tracking details.
We create premiums that attract the target market, add value and drive our clients sales. Our in-house capabilities comprise of product designers, graphic designers, 3D designers and creative art-worker's.
We fully understand the manufacturing process & requirements of every item and can offer economy of scale due to our flexible supply chain.
We value our customers and suppliers equally and are passionate about our level of service, quality and price.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993836
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior designer within a company that works across a variety of mediums creating promotional products for the film and gaming industries.
The position is an ideal opportunity to learn and develop a multitude of skills, design and create a large variety of products, and to work with a global team.
You would be working from our Hong Kong office alongside a sales team, but be in constant communication with the design team based in our London head office, as well as our buying team in Shenzhen.
Main responsibilities will include:
The position will comprise of several tasks, focussing on the following:
- Creating/amending Indesign and Powerpoint presentations of proposed products and services.
- Visualising existing products with alternative artwork.
- Visualising bespoke products.
- Layout of assets to prepare for print and manufacture.
- Creating/amending artwork and labelling in Chinese with advice from testing houses.
- Any tasks assigned by Creative Director and Hong Kong Office responsible
Main responsibilities will include:
- Training will be given to the right candidate, but a working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Powerpoint is a necessity, as well as a proven natural skill with layout and typography. A high level of written and spoken English is also a necessity.
- Diploma or above; language in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 1+ year of working experience in graphic designrelated.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
You will be highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and a proactive approach to projects. Demonstrate excellent client service, time keeping, strong communication skills, and value being part of a team.
RDP is a global film merchandise header quartered in London with the capability of driving a range of products from an initial sketch to final delivery across the globe.
RDP IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW TEAM MEMBERS IN LOS ANGELES, HONG KONG, CHINA AND LONDON. WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW STAFF WHO WANT TO BE PART OF A GROWING GLOBAL COMPANY.
We need team players…
who are knowledgeable and can work with people from diverse backgrounds;
who like responsibility and are comfortable making decisions and are highly motivated;
who are comfortable with technology.
Please respond with a CV and selected portfolio.
Take a look at our website to see our client base and product range. www.rdp-creative.com