We are one of the fastest growing integrated advertising agencies in Hong Kong and are currently seeking a Junior Digital Analyst to join a team who will be responsible for a variety of highly visible global, regional and local client programs and projects.
Junior Digital Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919723
You should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will join a unique team which provides a small business working style within a large organisation framework.
- Monitor and measure the performance of client websites and online marketing activities across paid, owned and earned media channels, interpret and analyze website / digital campaign / ecommerce / media performance data
- Create reports that include written and rich graphical representation of analysis, and present them to internal and Client teams
- Apply insights to develop optimization and strategic recommendations
- Stay on top of digital marketing, advertising technology and analytics industry trends
- Good understanding of digital marketing, digital media, digital channels and metrics, specifically around analytics + measurement
- Experience in using major Analytics platforms such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or DoubleClick would be preferred
- Must have ability to utilize advanced Excel features
- Usage of Data Visualization Tools such as Tableau would be advantageous
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on digital analytics experience
- Experience with relaying reports to internal account teams & clients
- Analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability
- Must have the ability to learn new concepts, software applications and reporting consoles quickly
- Good planning skills – and with a well organised approach to deliverables
- Bachelors degree required preferably in business, economics, mathematics, or statistics
- Excellent English (Native or Strong Fluency)
Applicant must be able to provide report samples & job references upon request.