We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the IFN Financial Press Group, a leading financial printer with 24-hour in-house full service capacities integrating bilingual typesetting, translation and printing services with design and advertising solutions. By leveraging on a global network of printing partnerships, best in class technologies and experienced management expertise, IFN offers integrated client-specific solutions across a wide range of transactions, from IPO prospectuses to corporate annual reports, debt offering memorandum and shareholders’ circulars, etc; serving financial institutions and corporate clients in the capital markets of Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
The following job position is now available. An attractive package with excellent opportunities is offered to the right candidate who meets with the following criteria and seeks a long term career development in the financial printing industry:
Junior Executive Assistant / Executive Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783034
The Junior Executive Assistant / Executive Assistant is responsible for providing senior level Executive administrative support. Duties include but are not limited to the following: preparing correspondence, documents and presentations; answering telephone calls; scheduling of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries; preparing expense reports and filing.
- Provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to assigned Executive(s) and the corresponding department as required.
- May assist in financial reporting and budget and control activities
- Assist in the preparation of records, statistics and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Administers programs, projects and/or processes specific to the operating unit
- May serve as administrative liaison with others inside and outside the company for administrative issues such as purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations
- Compile and analyze information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials; prepare charts, graphs or tables as necessary
- Prepare confidential documents
- Receive and respond to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills including PC and proficiency and familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail, and Internet), Salesforce.com
- Ability to handle and process sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent communication and organization skills, ability to read, write and speak fluently in English, Chinese
- Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Works in a manner that is not disruptive to peers, supervisors and/or subordinates.
- Maintains regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined in the employer’s sole discretion.
- Maintains availability and willingness to work such days and hours as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
Interested parties should send their full CVs by mail to the HR Manager, 5/F., World-Wide House, 19 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or by email by clicking "Apply Now"