Merrill Corporation Asia Limited
Junior Executive Assistant / Executive Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917404
The Team Assistant / Executive Assistant is responsible for providing senior level Executive administrative support. Duties include but are not limited to the following: preparing correspondence, documents and presentations; answering telephone calls; scheduling of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries; preparing expense reports and filing.
- Provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to assigned Executive(s) and the corresponding department as required.
- May assist in financial reporting and budget and control activities
- Assist in the preparation of records, statistics and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Administers programs, projects and/or processes specific to the operating unit
- May serve as administrative liaison with others inside and outside the company for administrative issues such as purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations
- Compile and analyze information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials; prepare charts, graphs or tables as necessary
- Prepare confidential documents
- Receive and respond to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills including PC and proficiency and familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail, and Internet), Salesforce.com
- Ability to handle and process sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent communication and organization skills, ability to read, write and speak fluently in English, Chinese
- Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Works in a manner that is not disruptive to peers, supervisors and/or subordinates.
- Maintains regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined in the employer’s sole discretion.
- Maintains availability and willingness to work such days and hours as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
Over 3 years’ experience as a Team Assistant or 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally for senior management
Interested parties should send their full CVs by mail to the HR Manager, 5/F., World-Wide House, 19 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.