Imperial Pacific International Holdings Limited
Imperial Pacific International Holdings Limited (HKEX: 1076), a public company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with operations in HK, China, Macau and US. Committed to delivering world-class entertainment experiences, the Company focuses on developing and operating integrated resorts and leisure facilities. Building on a culture of innovation and the international expertise of our industry-leading management team, Imperial Pacific is pioneering cutting-edge concepts in entertainment and tourism – appealing to elite travelers with sophisticated, discerning tastes.
We are inviting dynamic individual to join us:
Junior Flight Attendant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921479
- Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew on-board through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
- To be contactable during duty days and display evident of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations
- Carry out pre-flight and post-flight aircraft duties
- Prepare Guests and aircraft for takeoffs and landings, following procedures
- Maintain onboard equipment in terms of quality and quantity
- Understand, anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- 2 years Flying experience in Business or First Class is an advantage
- Experience working in Private Jets preferred
- Good command in English, additional language will be an advantage
- Independent with ability to work under pressure
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.