Hayes Corporation Limited
Do you have a smartphone, iPhone or iPad? Do you use any apps on these gadgets? Have you ever wondered how those apps came about?
Well, we are a digital entertainment content publisher. Based in Hong Kong, we were founded in 2012 and have aggregated 10 million users with a growing portfolio of 500 products over the years. Loved by many, we aim to expand and publish more high quality digital content.
And we need someone like YOU to be a part of our growing team.
Our office is fun and lively, although often busy. We have an open work culture, great for you to work in and grow. We play as hard as we work. Utilise all your talents, organize events, always remember to have fun, because 'We Create The Fun Stuff!'.
If you would like to know more, then read on!
Junior Graphic Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837096
This position call for an creative person with passion in designing attractive graphic in trendy digital experience for the user.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer – a creative person with passion in add values on digital experience. If you’re interested to develop a career in digital media industry and eager to create fun stuff to the user, we would like to meet up you.
What’s the role?
- Drive an understanding of app store trends and marketing effectiveness within the business
- Work closely with developer team to create fun and eye-catching graphic designs which can match with our quality standards, based on the knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Apply Photoshop, Adobe illustrator not limited to app icon, game graphic interface, screenshot for attracting potential user.
- To grow user base, oversee content management and feature enhancement of the product websites & social media platform
What do you need?
- Diploma or relevant in graphic design or equivalent
- Exposure to relevant experience on graphic design strongly preferred
- Strong interest in graphic design,gaming arena and social networking
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is an advantage
- Eager to learn, receptive to challenges, and willing to work hard while having fun
- Necessarily proficient in Photoshop, Adobe illustrator and html.
- Good sense of mobile app User Interface is an advantages
What we offer?
- Medical insurance provided after probation
- Open working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Highly creative & tech environment