The Greater China Restaurant Company Limited
GCRC is a leading hospitality group based in Hong Kong operating since 2001. The mission is to build iconic restaurant and hospitality brands that offer exceptional value to our guests through our healthy obsession with creating memorable dining experiences, award winning food and beverage offerings and surprising value propositions. We do this by ensuring infectious pride, ownership and enthusiasm from all of our team members.
Junior Graphic Designer (Part Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999341
We are a young, hip and dynamic F&B group constantly evolving and due to its growth this year, the Marketing team is looking for part-time graphic design support (two days a week) to assist with all marketing / creative collaterals.
Reporting to the Marketing team your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Update all menus when needed
- Update marketing materials for each campaign, including flyers, posters, social media banners etc. for both online and offline
- Liaise and coordinate with marketing team to make sure all deadlines are met
- Deal with third parties (printers, suppliers, other designers) when needed
- Ad-hoc design jobs
- Assist in making sure all materials are with the restaurants on time
- Assist in photoshoots / video shoots when needed for marketing materials
Preferably tertiary educated with a degree or diploma in Graphic Design or other related disciplines.
Must know how to use the following design programmes:
- At least 1 - 2 years work experience as a Graphic Designer either in-house or with an agency. F&B / Hospitality or other related fields preferred.
Language & skills required
- Proficient in all design programmes a plus, including HTML and video editing
- Must be able to multi-task independently in a fast-paced environment, ability to handle tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, energetic and proactive with a good creative vision
- Good photography and videography skills preferred
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese copywriting skills are highly preferred
- Immediate availability a plus