Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are an Experienced Paralegal or a Junior Lawyer with risk management or project management experience who would like your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
On behalf of a top tier Global Bank, we are looking for a Junior Lawyer to assist the Legal Risk and Assurance Team within the Legal Department.
Specifically you will be:
- Assisting with the bank’s policy-setting, and rolling out of procedures and the Bank’s framework for operational and legal risk management.
Education & Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills – able to draft policies and guidance, and risk reports (Chinese is not required)
- Risk Management concepts (e.g. the “Three Lines of Defence” model)
- Data management (use of excel)
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- PMP or other Project Management certification is a plus.
- Two to four years of experience at a top tier law firm or in-house legal department of a financial services firm.
- Ability to manage workload independently and prioritise tasks to meet deliverables with challenging deadlines in a high pressure environment.