We are a boutique law firm focusing on corporate finance, restructuring, takeovers and mergers and commercial matters. We invite applications for the following post:
Junior Legal Secretary
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782832
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience as Secretary in a small to medium size legal firm.
- Mail, fax or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
- Receive and place telephone calls; schedule and make appointment.
- Scanning and photocopying.
- Updating files and bills record; making bundles and bibles when required.
- Will need to file documents in courts, companies registry and land registry.
- Other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
- Organized and self-motivated, willing to learn and work overtime.
- Mature, self-confident, aggressive, presentable & initative.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Fresh Graduate or less experience will also be considered
Please apply in confidence with full resume to The Office Manager at Unit 1405, 14/F., Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
**Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only**