Junior Legal Secretary (HK$15K - 18K)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783720
Employer Ref. 3845
Our client is an international law firm with offices worldwide. Due to expansion, they have additional headcounts in the Hong Kong Office.
We are now seeking for a Junior Legal Secretary (HK$15K-18K)
- Serve a Partner and 2 to 3 fee earners
- Type and format legal documents, prepare presentation slides, expense claims
- Provide administrative supports such as printing, scanning, filing and photocopying
- Prepare time sheets and billings
- Manage dairy and travel arrangements
- Other secretarial duties
- 1 years legal secretary experience serving reputable international law firms
- Experience serving multinational team is highly preferable
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Highly organize, attention to details, patient and can work under pressure
- Excellent computer skills in MSOffice, proficient in Chinese & English typing
- Training will
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.