Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have five specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Human Resources & Professional Support.
Junior Legal Secretary - Corporate M&A/ IPO - Top Tier Law Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914894
Employer Ref. JLS/PL161116
Our client, a full-service law firm specializing in different countries transactions is currently looking to hire a Junior Legal Secretary to support their Fee-earners in the Corporate team. It is a great opportunity for those who want to step up their career in legal industry. Candidate with no relevant experience but come from a secretarial background with excellent English and Mandarin are also welcome to apply.
- Provide all-rounded legal secretarial support to Fee-earners under the Corporate team
- Drafting, formatting and preparing legal documents
- Preparing the marketing or business development materials
- Other ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- At least 1 year of secretarial experience gained from law firms or professional services firms
- Excellent written and spoken in English and Mandarin is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Chinese typing skill is required
- Detail-minded, flexible with a can-do attitude
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Patty Lam, pattyl @charterhouse.com.hk or call Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk