Pactera (Hong Kong) Limited
Pactera (http://www.pactera.com/) with global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, has international presence, experience and teams that are delivering world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to many global clients.
Pactera has a loyal and diverse client base that provides employees with the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects across multiple industry sectors. Each new engagement has the opportunity to grow and develop, as well as experience a new client environment and location. This variety of assignments will enable to you to gain additional and invaluable skills and experiences.
Pactera Hong Kong is seeking enthusiastic, qualified candidates to support our regional businesses.
Junior Linguist [Taiwan Mandarin] x 2 vacancies
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834298
As a Junior Linguist, you will be annotating and reviewing linguistic data in Chinese. You will also contribute to a number of other tasks to improve natural language processing at Google. This includes:
- Annotating and reviewing linguistic data
- Labeling text for semantic, syntactic and morphological characteristics
- Providing transcriptions for lexicon entries according to guidelines
- Evaluating current system outputs
- Deriving NLP data for new and on-going projects
- Native-level speaker of Mandarin and fluent in English
- Preferred degree in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics or related disciplines
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; learn in-house tools
- Keen interest in technology and computer-literate
- Keen interest in natural language processing, linguistics, and linguistic resources
- Attention to detail, and good organizational and communication skills
Please send your CV and a cover letter in English (PDF format preferred) with the information of your current and expected salary by email to hrd.hk @pactera.com. Kindly state “Junior Linguist [Mandarin]” in the subject line.
Pactera is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse and multicultural mix of local and overseas staff. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.