An award-winning IBM Premier Business partner and Microsoft Solution Business Partner specializing in solutions for construction and manufacturing industry such as Collaborative Document Management, Office-automation, web-based B2B Applications, Microsoft SharePoint/Lotus Domino. Our solution has won international awards and is widely used in construction sector projects and hotel construction.
Junior Network Engineer / System Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829933
- Diploma in IT related discipline with at least 1-2 years' solid experience in providing helpdesk services and technical support to a multi-user office network environment
- Familiar with networking TCP/IP, firewall, backup
- Familiar with Windows operating system
- With knowledge of MCP is preferable
- Experience Knowledge of Email System (Outlook / Lotus Notes)
- Handle end-users' inquires
- PC hardware and software installation, software upgrade, LAN network support, trouble shooting
- Hands on experience to install and trouble-shoot problem with Desktop and Laptop running in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Pro-active, able to anticipate and tackle potential problems
- Provide onsite support service
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.