jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836222
Employer Ref. 3638780/001
Network Engineer in a leading network solution provider.
Our client is a sizable network solution provider cooperates with various corporates such as luxury brands and retail banks. The right candidate will work closely with those corporates' IT teams.
- Perform Cisco routers and switches configuration
- Manage network service for critical users and internal network infrastructure
- Administer and maintain network connectivity
- Vendor management and co-ordinate with both internal and external parties
- CCNA/ CCNP holder
- 1-3 years of experience in network infrastructure support
- Work experience in Cisco and Checkpoint products
- Immediately available / short notice period is preferred
- Attractive salary package
- Gain exposure in large-scaled projects
- On-the-job training provided
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Karl Li on +852 3602 2491.
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk