jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220320
Employer Ref. 14781
- 1year renewable contract
- Consumer Banking
- Immediately available
- To organize planning meetings with stakeholders to develop the schedule of the tasks based on the business requirements, gaps and regional principles.
- To closely work with Regional and local team to consolidate and obtain information and material and updates thus identify if the guideline can be coped with local market and raise for any discrepancies if required
- To monitor the progress of various tasks and escalate to supervisor and project team if there is any issues or postponement.
- To produce regular status report and communications on the projects
- Minimum 1-2 years of project management experience, preferable in segment marketing at financial institutions
- Highly organized team player with strong initiative and creative thinking
- Good project management skills
- Good PC and Microsoft office skills
- Maintain an effective working relationships with all stakeholders to support and facilitate project execution
- Produce presentation material and provide regular updates (formal and informal) on progress and issues
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jade Wong on +852 2833 4181 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.