Junior & Senior Visual Merchandiser
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997976
- Maintain aalis brand image
- Develop visual merchandising concepts fro seasonal window displays
- Handle in-store display and styling
- Prepare visual merchandising guidelines and props on mix & match concepts for stores to ensure displays are executed to high standards.
- Source visual props and manage its orders and implement seasonal and in-store display decoration Evaluate sales trend with sales manager and brand manager to arrange visual displays
- Responsible on Window Display Installation by liaising with vendors/ stores/ brand team to make sure all props are set up as instructed and on time.
- Plan and execute special event setup in accordance to requirements.
- Diploma or above in Design, Visual Merchandising or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in visual merchandising, with in store VM experience in fashion is a plus
- Able to handle in-store display and styling independently;
- Creative, open minded, energetic and with strong fashion sense;
- Responsible, Independent, Detailed Oriented, Self Motivated
- Team Player
- Strong fashion sense
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
We offer attractive remuneration and benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary, date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
*Personal data collected is strictly confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to aalis
aalis is a fast growing Independent Fashion label in HK well known for its contemporary timeless style. aalis is about a commitment to dressing with individual style. Designed by Boysh Lam for the contemporary sophisticated woman, every item is created with luxurious details, using superior craftsmanship.
Facebook: aalishk / Instagram: aalishk
We are looking for cool, energetic, and committed talent who adores fashion to join our team.