Clover Group International Limited
Founded in 1956, Clover Group is one of the leading manufacturers of intimate lingerie for numerous prestige brand labels throughout North America and Europe. Over the course of half a century, we have evolved from a single lingerie factory with 50 staff into a global operation, with manufacturing facilities in China, India and Cambodia and a professional team of 9,000 employees. Today, Clover produces millions of lingerie per year, making us the partner of preference of the world’s best-known brands, and a leading manufacturer of intimate apparel. To cope with our future development, Clover Group invites high-notch calibers to join, to contribute and to share our success.
Junior Technical Designer/ Pattern Maker
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919947
- Pattern making and arrange molding
- Check and measure sample based on full-size grading
- Issue sample order sheet to sewing team and follow up the status
- Work with designers
- Assist in measurement specification and mold chart for production
- Assist in fitting and make any change if required
- Work with sourcing team to solve issues related to materials
- Diploma or above in Fashion Design or related disciplines
- Possess certificates in pattern-making for intimate apparel is an advantage
- 1-2 years relevant working experiences in pattern-making or lingerie’s fitting
- Possess some knowledge in computer pattern making and grading is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Application, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Good spoken & written English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, discretionary bonus, medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary via email attention to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW" to visit our website and select Career.
For more details on Clover Group, please visit our website: http://www.clover.com.hk/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within our Group and our related companies only. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after one full calendar year.