ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world's largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000 colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision - Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it's downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking - where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life's work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it's an opportunity to help change the world…
Juniper Networks--Software Engineer--HK
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916134
This role is a technical professional; who will work with System Engineering team and partner in understanding customer business issues. The individual is responsible to the development of an appropriate software solution under the guidance of the system engineering team.
- Work with System Engineers to develop software solutions require in various sales engagements
- Develop and support large scale software projects using Continuous Integration and Delivery methodologies
- Efficiently and reliably deploy infrastructure to support application development using different virtualization, cloud services, and automation platforms.
- Assist in providing lab services and automation configuration changes in various software labs
- Provide documentation, transfer of information of the software deliverables
Required Skills and qualifications
- Familiar with modern network technology
- Experienced Linux administrator with scripting capability
- Familiar with version control tools such as git, gitlab, etc.
- Be able to integrate development and automate testing tools such as Jenkins, selenium, etc.
- Hypervisor and related operations, with cloud services operations knowledge. OS virtualization technologies awareness and knowledge a plus
- Understand and be able to manage and develop with Hadoop or like cluster.
- Ability to deliver cloud integration with related API operations.
- Understand and leverage container technologies.
- In depth understanding in either Ethernet switching, IP routing or network security
- Experience with Python, C/C++ or other programing language are preferred
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Is self-motivated, self-starter takes initiative, a fast learner
- High energy level, dynamic personality, action oriented, wants to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Willingness to be coached
- Maintains open and honest communication and is well-organized and is strong in follow through
- Results oriented/driven, capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Independent yet a team player and is dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
CV please send to recruiter Sunny Yang with your email account except 126/163 mailbox since sometime we can’t receive mails from these two, thanks.