Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Key Account Executive / Assistant Key Account Manager - Food
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920574
Employer Ref. 91M0079449
Our client is a one of the biggest FMCG companies in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are actively looking for < Key Account Executive > and < Assistant Key Account Manager > with high calibre to join their fast growing Company.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship with assigned key account
- Ensure promotion activities are well executed at retailed level
- Plan & control trade spending budget with ROI measurement and manage trade terms negotiation
- Plan, formulate & execute channel sales strategy, annual customer plan and POP plan to achieve revenue and profit objectives
- Manage sales forecasting and ensure optimum stock supply with Supply Chain
- University graduated in any discipline, preferably in Business / Marketing discipline or equivalent
- 2 - 5 years' key account management experience in FMCG / Food Industry
- A good team player, detail-minded, multi-tasking and result-driven
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, numerical & analysis skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or contact Miso Chui - 2232 3433 for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes