Clotex Labels Co., Ltd.
Key Account Executive Fashion/Sport Industry
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835727
Clotex –part of Trimco Group - is a global solutions provider and producer of a full range of garment labels, tags and trimming products for leading European and US fashion brands: Nike, Adidas, Puma, Disney, G-Star, New Balance, and more.
Clotex‘s marketing department is looking for a motivated person to join its international team to work on European accounts as Key Account Executive.
- Work closely with the key Account manager to develop and maintain good customer relationship with assigned key accounts.
- Follow up on daily requests and tasks on assigned accounts.
- Liaise with internal product development team, production team, IT team and customer service team
- Prepare marketing materials; catalogues, product presentations, and product marketing
- Assist in any ad hoc projects
Successful candidate profile:
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and inspire
- Knowledge of It solutions and database an advantage
- Industry experience from marketing, IT or apparel
- Ability to think strategically while being effective in day to day management
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and driven
- Want to work in international team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Mandarin and Cantonese an asset)
- Business or Marketing bachelor’s degree
- Min 3 years or above sales / account management / BtoB marketing experience
- Immediate availability preferred
Interested parties please submit your resume with availability, current and expected salary to Emmanuelle Lenain :