At Lyreco, we offer more than just a job: we offer a career and fun at work!
Founded in 1926 in France, Lyreco is the market leader on its industry in Europe and has been developing extensively in Asia Pacific for the last 10 years, with the clear objective of becoming THE leader in the region.
Want to know more? Visit our Youtube channel:
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to cope with our business expansion.
Key Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781821
Employer Ref. HR/130/16/NAC
- Handle of key accounts and responsible for business development
- Grow new business to meet budget and development goals
- Build and maintain excellent business relationship with key accounts
- Identify upselling possibilities to the existing customers
- Liaise with cross functional department in order to enhance customer satisfaction
- Sales analysis and conducting reports for management
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in serving corporate accounts or sizable organization
- Experience in dealing with senior management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good communication in both English and Chinese