Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Hong Kong) Limited
Takeda is a research-based global company with its main focus on pharmaceuticals. As the largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and one of the global leaders of the industry, Takeda is committed to strive towards better health for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
For more than 230 years, Takeda has been transforming itself, broadening its therapeutic expertise and geographic outreach. With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries, we are a truly global partner for better health. Takeda is a rapidly growing and energetic corporation that attracts and retains well-qualified personnel from all over the world.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited: www.takeda.com
Takeda Consumer Healthcare Company: www.takeda-kenko.jp
Key Account Manager (Consumer Healthcare)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835551
Employer Ref. 01022016-KAM-OTC
Having an aggressive expansion of Takeda Consumer Healthcare business, our company is seeking an experienced Key Account Manager with proven track record to take up this new position. This role will be responsible for many new blockbuster OTC brands with excellent opportunities for development.
Reporting to the Head of Consumer Healthcare, the Key Account Manager will play a key role to manage key chains as well as trade marketing matters for both key account and general trade sector to achieve sales target and accelerate the growth of consumer healthcare business (for both HK & Macau).
Key Account Management:
- Key account and trade customers’ relationship management
- Formulate sales plan with strategies, tactical and promotional plan to achieve sales target and business objectives
- Co-ordinate and deal with key chains and pharmacies, including but not limited to trade promotions, account activities and implementation, etc. with support from marketing team and distributor
- Sales reviews, analysis, and trading terms negotiation with key accounts
- Prepare and conduct regular business and category review with customers
- Trade marketing strategy planning, execution and sales promotion to the trade channel, including Key Chains and General Trade
- Manage the distributors and their merchandising team to deliver committed business target and to ensure programs’ excellent execution
- Monitor & control trade spending and related expense within budget
- Proactively explore new channels and expand distribution in Hong Kong to accelerate business growth
- University graduate preferably in business related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of key account management experience in reputable FMCG Company, Consumer Healthcare, Personal Care or Pharmaceuticals Company
- Must have experience in working with retail key accounts
- Exposure to OTC products or possess strong connections with key chains is a definite advantage
- Strong sales analytical skills; also with excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Independent, proactive, result-driven, flexible and fast-paced
- Strong command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Key Account Manager
Interested parties please apply in confidence with full career details, salary history, expected salary, a contact number and email your application to us by quoting the reference number on the application letter and the email subject.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for recruitment purposes at the Takeda Pharmaceuticals Group. Applicants who are not contacted within two months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.