Key Account Manager
Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999046
In order to further enhance our customer portfolio in the market, Geodis Wilson Hong Kong is now inviting potential candidates with practical business development experience and customer management skills in the freight forwarding and logistics fields to become a key member in our Sales & Marketing team. Here below please find our specifications:
- Sell integrated Solutions to global / key accounts enhancing network synergies
- Deliver sales revenue and growth proposal including developmental plan and financial targets plan
- Able to accomplish the required KPIs both in sales volume and revenue
- Work closely with customer service and operation teams to fulfill customer SOP and requirements
- Strategically develop and improve relationships with both global / key accounts and their vendors
- Regularly conduct performance review with customers to accomplish total customer satisfaction and achieve sales KPIs
- Attend monthly sales meetings to update market information, customer portfolio and sales leads
- Provide internal coaching to equip respective operational staff with the knowledge to fulfill customers’ requirements
- Identify sales opportunities and achieve sales KPIs including revenue, customer visit, sales offer and sales leads
- Conduct sales visits and customers events
- Actively identify and develop customer base by products (Sea / Air / Rail / Logistics) and solution driven sales
- Degree or above in international logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 3-5 years’ practical working experience in multinational freight forwarding and logistics organizations
- Have a good understanding of the market, their work culture, cargo and customs requirements plus good knowledge in relationship management
- Able to generate immediate business and bring in sales revenue
- Experience in conducting business development activities preferably with globally-based customers
- Willing to make travel whenever necessary to conduct customer visits and events in China
- Experience in the application of Customer Record Management (CRM) tools for opportunities and pipelines updates
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills, task-oriented with good knowledge in presentation and negotiation
- Possess proven track reference in managing global / key accounts
- Good command of Putonghua, English and Cantonese
- Excellent computer literacy of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
We offer a rewarding package and company benefits including double pay, bonus, 15 days annual leave, medical insurance etc. Interested parties please state the position you applied and send your FULL resume (as MS Word Attachment) with current and expected salary by email to us.
Visit our website: www.geodis.com to learn more about our business, history and culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Limited
About Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Limited
GEODIS makes customers more competitive by delivering their cargo across five continents and by making their supply chain transparent and easy to manage. With its five lines of business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
Our Freight Forwarding division has more than 9,000 employees in over 60 countries. The entire GEODIS Group, being a global logistics provider with 30,000 employees, spans a network covering 120 countries. As part of the French railway company SNCF, GEODIS offers a wide range of sustainable, innovative and cost saving multimodal solutions.
In Asia Pacific, GEODIS operates 127 locations in 15 countries including Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.