Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Key Account Manager - FMCG Company
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917665
Employer Ref. 91M0079438
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG group who sells both food and non-food categories. Due to their expansion, they are now hiring a Key Account Manager to look after the business in Hong Kong.
- Achieve the sales target of assigned channels by formulating sales planning and strategies
- Control the trade spending within budget
- Maintain and improve market shared of the brands
- Sales reviews and trade terms negotiation with key accounts
- Coordinate sales activity and maintain a good relationship with key accounts
- University degree in marketing, Business or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' key account sales experience
- At least 2 years experience in mangarial or supervisory level
- Good connection with key account is an added advantage
- Effective planning, analytical, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS applications
Please apply through the link or contact Natalie Wong on +852 2232 3439.