jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992204
Employer Ref. HK116646
- Premium household brand
- Widespread and Growing business
- Regional market exposure
Our client is a leading company which focuses on premium household products. It is a global organization and its products are distributed to countries all over the world and with their plan for massive market expansion in the APAC region; they are looking for a Key Account Manager to join the team for accelerating its development.
You will be responsible to manage the key distribution channels for the brand and work closely with the distributors in different regions in accelerating sales performance and expanding market share. As Key Account Manager, you will directly report to the Regional Sales Head and your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and develop promotion plan for assigned key accounts and distributors
- Responsible for new product launch and meet specific target to ensure wide range of distribution
- Initiate trade marketing strategies in improving merchandising in all channels of distribution
- Provide efficient product supply and ensure smooth operation by implementing account planning tools
- Review performance regularly with senior management team
- Comply with Company policy in sales services and maintain good relationship with trade partners.
You will carry over 5 years of relevant sales experience in beauty, fashion or household industry with a minimum bachelor degree level in a business related subject from a recognized University. Regional experience in managing premium products and network with premium chain stores like Lane Crawford is highly preferred. Ability in communication and problem solving are essential to be successful in this role. Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese required as well.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Joy Gu on +852 2919 6160 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK116646. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.