Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO and Uo-Show, delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Kitchen District Manager (Japanese Chain Restaurants)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775873
- To directly report to Head of Brand and assist in full spectrum of store operations issue.
- To work with Floor District Managers and store management team to achieve organizational goals.
- To manage kitchen operations at stores such as monitor the food production flow, review food quality standards, provide guidance, instructions to the team and control food and labor cost.
- To maintain hygiene and safety in the kitchens at all stores within the assigned district in accordance with company standard and confer with store managers/store supervisors to devise improvement plans.
- To discuss with Kitchen Managers at stores within the assigned district regularly on kitchen staff members development and optimize staffing plans according to the operations uniqueness at each store.
- To provide regular performance feedback and training to subordinates in order to fulfill their job duties and create an effective and highly performing team.
- To work closely with supporting departments for R&D projects and new store development as well as new concept development in company.
- To analyze and report regularly on operational performance of stores on food items within the assigned district.
- To assist in new store opening, new product research and development as well as quality control.
- To handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Form 5 or above.
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience and at least 5 years management experience in food chain stores, and able to manage the overall operations of multiple stores independently.
- Solid knowledge on food safety and hygiene or relevant qualifications is preferred.
- A good team player, responsible and result-oriented.
- Basic knowledge in MS office.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now". All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.