FAST EAST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Gloria Jeans is a vertically integrated retailer and the largest and fastest growing business chain in its segment across Russia. We designs, produces and sells youth fashion apparel, footwear and accessories under Gloria Jeans and Gee Jay brands through its own store chain in 319 cities of Russia and Ukraine. By the end of 2013, our store chain has grown to 628 stores.
Gloria Jeans now operates 535 stores with a population of 30,000 people plus. The product range is divided into four age groups : 0-1, 0-5, 5-12, and 13+. In 2015, our sales achieved 24 billion roubles and we expect to grow to 35 billion roubles in 2016 and further increase to 10 billion roubles by 2019. The central office of the Company located in Moscow manages seven regional sales offices and 33 factories in Russia and Ukraine that produce over 65,000,000 units of products annually. Gloria Jeans fashion corporation employs nearly 12,000 people.
Gloria Jeans business model is based on implementation of the fast fashion concept that represents fast-paced development, production and sales of the trendiest product ranges at affordable prices.
Gloria Jeans closely cooperates with international consulting agencies – KSA, McKinsey, JDA – and, based on their assistance, implements advanced technologies to sustain the overwhelming growth of the Company. To know more about Gloria Jeans products, please check out our website: http://www.gloria-jeans.ru/en
Gloria Jeans started Hong Kong office in the year of 2014, and we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Hong Kong office for business expansion.
Knit Fabric Merchandiser / Senior Knit Fabric Merchandiser
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997893
- Liaise with our headquarter and in-house product development team for knit fabric developments;
- Research fabric market trends, pay regular visits to fabric suppliers or fabric markets, source and present fabric collections to designers/merchants;
- Provide the company with the best fabric options in terms of price and aesthetic;
- Manage price recaps, conduct price negotiation and cost analysis;
- Keep abreast of market information / new technology applying to textile industry to improve supplier performance;
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of mills;
- Establish knit fabric sourcing & supplier strategies;
- Source new suppliers;
- Maintain fabric library;
- Able to provide input to Sourcing guides and processes to continually improve sourcing strategies;
- Work closely with bulk production team to ensure smooth handover;
- Quick reaction to ad-hoc projects.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in sourcing, product development on knit fabrics;
- Diploma or tertiary education with relevant qualification;
- With experience on developing fashion knit fabrics for ladieswear;
- Good technical know-how;
- Solid experience in sourcing and with good product knowledge ;
- Understand fabric trends, aesthetics & price concepts;
- Worked previously in buyer offices or agencies is preferred;
- Sound negotiation, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong in computer applications (eg. MS Excel);
- Good command in both written and verbal English and Mandarin is a must;
- Proactive and quick to respond;
- Well organized, attention to details and self-motivated;
- Willing to travel.
*Applicant with more experience may be considered for senior knit merchandiser position.
Interest parties please submit your application with updated resume and current/ expected salary in WORD format to Human Resources Department by hko_hr＠gloria-jeans.ru or click the 'Apply Now' button.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.