Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
KYC Analyst- Contract
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836697
Employer Ref. 91M0078914
Our client is an Investment Bank in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for KYC Analyst. Please find the details below:
- Manage the client on-boarding (including KYC) process
- Liaise with Front Office and clients (if applicable) to obtain information and documentation as required by Corporate and Local Due Diligence standards.
- Reviews KYC records for accuracy / completeness / compliance with AML, CIP and sponsorship requirements.
- Identifies and communicates outstanding requirements or potential issues to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Documents supporting evidence to the KYC record in the system.
- Manages outstanding pipeline and upcoming requests with Front Office.
- Liaises with Front Office, Compliance, Credit and Operations during the onboarding process.
- Identify and execute process improvements and provide support on key process and technology initiatives
- Degree or equivalent preferred, with minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong AML / KYC experience, with some knowledge of APAC regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of financial industry with expertise in multiple lines of business and client types preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong controls mindset and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please click "Apply Now" and/or call Ms. Nida Maqsood at +852 2232 3417