jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220908
Employer Ref. 3854770/001
Attractive KYC position in an multinational bank with great internal career paths and training.
Our client is a multinational bank and operates in over 60 counties. They are looking for fresh graduate and junior candidates to join their Global Standards team.
Reporting to the manager of the team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support front office, and work closely with RM, Business Management, etc
- Analyse KYC information, including account opening, review and maintenance
- Check on outstanding KYC issues and follow up on client screening
- Follow up and review customer information
- Engage in ad hoc KYC/ AML projects
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in KYC/ AML
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Having bank experience will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is preferred
- Potential to renew contract or to permanent
- Fantastic development and training
- 15 days Annual Leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joyce Chan on +852 3602 2412.
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk