ACGT DNA-Lab Limited
We are a group of laboratory technologists with experience genetic testing in molecular biology, research scientist, gynecology clinicians and other professionals from different countries. We utilized the most advanced DNA extraction protocol, with an aim to attain the most accurate results within the shortest period of time. Our protocol has been verified with hundreds of thousands samples developed by our team of researchers.
To support the strategic growth of the business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us as one of our professional associates. Our new laboratory which is over 1400 ft and are located in a very convenience place, Lai Chi Kok.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004909202
Employer Ref. LT1611
- Will be trained and to perform laboratory test under supervision;
- Inventory ordering and stock taking;
- Be responsible for data logging and analysis;
- Supporting to Laboratory Manager on organization, management and development of the laboratory, and to maintain the efficiency in operation;
- Undertake any other duties assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and life Science with knowledge of molecular technology or related working experience, equivalent qualification or experience will also be considered.
- Good PC skills required such as MS Excel 2010, Word 2010, and good Internet searching techniques;
- 2 year full-time working experience is preferred, and fresh graduates in required disciplines will be considered;
- Good command of English & Chinese;
- Willing to learn, work overtime and work under pressure;
- Independent, detailed minded, well-organized with good communication skill;
- 5 days work, but require on shift duty (Mon to Sat), either 8:30am–5:30pm, 11:00am-8:00pm or 1:00pm-10:00pm;
- Sunday and public holidays are off;
- Some outside work may be needed;
- Immediately available is preferred.