CMA Industrial Development Foundation Limited (CMAIDF) is a worldwide accredited third-party conformity assessment body for consumer products.
As a member of CMA, CMA Testing & Certification Laboratories Ltd established in 1979 by the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong. CMA Testing has profound experience in providing professional and impartial testing, quality assurance and inspection services, accredited under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) and possessed of worldwide network including Shanghai, Shenzhen, Vietnam, USA, etc., CMA Testing has gained international recognition from various established institutions.
To support the strategic growth of the business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
Laboratory Technician - Softline team (Softlines & Hardlines)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782407
Employer Ref. S&H-2016-010
- Assist daily operation involving lab texting, lab maintenance, quality system maintenance, report drafting;
- Operation duties, include daily testing work;
- Assist division in carrying out stock checking, lab maintenance;
- System duties include calibration, uncertainly updating and assisting internal and external audit.
- F.6 or above in softline/ Science or related disciplines;
- 1 year solid experience in commercial laboratory (fresh graduate will be also considered);
- Knowledge with Laboratory Operation in testing would be advantage;
- Mature, independent and hardworking;
- Initiative, well organized and can work independently;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is preferred.
- 5 working days per week;
- Shift duties required;
- 9am - 6pm / 11am - 8pm
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code(S&H-2016-010) to our HR department.
Welcome to visit our company website http://www.cmatcl.com/ for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.