CMA Industrial Development Foundation Limited (CMAIDF) is a worldwide accredited third-party conformity assessment body for consumer products.
As a member of CMAIDF, CMA Testing & Certification Laboratories Ltd. established in 1979 by the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, CMA Testing has profound experience in providing professional and impartial testing, quality assurance and inspection services. Accredited under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) and possessed of worldwide network including Shanghai, Shenzhen, Vietnam, USA, etc., CMA Testing has gained international recognition from various established institutions.
To support the strategic growth of the business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
Laboratory Technician - Toys and Material Division (Organic Team)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994981
Employer Ref. T&M-2017-001
- Conduct chemical and instrumental analysis in compliance with corresponding standards;
- Perform the test on Toys and Material, including newly developed test;
- Ensure all jobs complete on time;
- Maintain consumable items and/or CRM/RM;
- Perform the calibration and maintenance of the equipment;
- Keep the working area clean and tidy;
- Perform other ad hoc project assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or other relevant disciplines;
- At least 1 year in commercial laboratory with instrumental analysis and sample breakdown will be advantages;
- Familiar with international standards, analytical instruments and laboratory management system;
- Independent, hardworking and willing to work overtime;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Fresh graduates with also be considered;
- Immediately available is preferred.
- 5 working days;
- Shift duties required;
- 9am - 6pm / 11am - 8pm / 1pm-10pm
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code (T&M-2017-001) to our HR Department.
Welcome to visit our company website http://www.cmatcl.com/ for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
More Jobs from this Company
Administrative Officer/ Assistant Administrative Officer (Human Resource & Administration Division)