ALS Environmental is the world’s largest provider of Environmental testing services and has a network of laboratories across Asia, Australia, North America, South America and Europe. We work closely with our clients to ensure their needs are met now and in the future.
Laboratory Testing Technician (Metals)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995072
Employer Ref. T-MT-01/17
About the Position
The position will be responsible for:
- Preparing and performing testing for Environmental samples;
- Finishing require work to fulfil turnaround time requirement;
- Calibration of equipment as required by the laboratory quality documents;
- Performing housekeeping duties as required;
- Performing calculations as required when conducting analytical methods;
- Performing other tasks as directed by the supervisors.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good computer skill with knowledge of Excel, Word
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge / experience on using laboratory equipment (eg. ICPMS) are advantages.
- Ability to learn and work under pressure
- Willingness to work in team
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Chemistry, Environmental or other science related subjects
- 0-1 years working experience
- Environmental laboratory experience preferable but not a must
- 12 days Annual Leave and 12 days Full Paid Sick Leave per annum
- Overtime rate at 1.5 times of regular hourly rate
- Guarantee Year-end double pay
- Medical insurance benefit
- Long term career development
- On-job training
Please select your prefer position and specify job reference number on your application letter. Application without this information will not be considered.
Metals (Job Ref: T-MT-01/17)
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and skilled person looking to develop their career in an international company. Attractive remuneration and benefits are available dependant on performance.
Please address your cover letter and resume by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information about ALS – W: www.alsglobal.com