AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Lead IT System Support Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918172
Employer Ref. 160002DU
This is a Hong Kong IT application support role for the new global intranet portal. The role is to work with local business entity, Regional and Group IT service providers to perform day-to-day IT application support, maintenance, and enhancement activities on the application.
1. Ensure smooth maintenance work transition from Group/Regional IT of the intranet portal.
2. Provide L1/L2 support to the local business entity and liaise with Technical Center of Excellence (TCOE) on L3 support.
3. Perform administrative work on the portal, including user maintenance, security access/ housekeeping of the contents, document repository creation etc
4. Support any Group-level hotfix and enhancement testing/health check
5. Attend monthly ONE service committee as local support owners
6. Contribute to the TCOE new assets / features of the portal
7. Ensure application availability and healthiness
· University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
· Minimum 3 years experiences of IT application support /development, preferably in insurance & financial services field.
· Good knowledge on IBM WebSphere Portal, Web Content Management, IBM Quickr/Connection, Omnifind or SaleForce is an advantage
· Experience in supporting company web portal
· Good programming knowledge in Java/ .NET
· Excellent verbal and written English communication
· Experience of supporting and maintaining IT applications on multiple platforms, including Cloud, Digital and Windows
· Experience of managing and coordinating multiple teams, onshore and offshore, internal and external vendors to deliver support and maintenance services
· Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
· Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
· Positive attitude, self- motivated, adaptive to changes